Last year I bought some fabric intending to make something with it, but I never did. So luckily I had all the stuff on hand I needed and was able to make a few decorations for the house without having to buy anything else.


Other happenings:
Price had his parent/teacher conference this last week. It sure is great to go and hear someone else brag about my kid. He's doing excellent and has met all the requirements for passing the first grade. Thankfully he has a great teacher that is challenging him and finding things to keep him busy.
On Friday I helped a friend paint her basement. Luckily I was doing a light color because my paint skills are severly lacking. But the kids played great and were not in our hair at all. Then we went to the church to watch 'Joseph Smith: Prophet of the Restoration'. It was good (the part I saw). Kylee started fussing and then I was helping to set out treats. But we had a fun night as a family.
On Saturday night our ward had a fundraiser for another church down the street from ours. Gospel Tabernacle Church has a leaky roof so we did a bake sale auction to help them raise money to get it fixed. First we had a chilli dinner then some members of their congregation sang for us. The church was a rockin'. It was pretty funny, but they sounded great and they were all very nice. They were able to raise over $3500. It was a fun night, I'm glad I got to go. I guess the auction was pretty lively. I only saw part of it, I was helping to wrangle kids then we left early.
.jpg)
1 comment:
way to go on the crafting!!! i'm in the same boat. My patty's day decorations are VERY Slim and I"m wondering what I can do....since I'm not ready to take down my cute valentines decor. haha that is awesome about the fundraiser....A great way to unite a community :)
Post a Comment