The other day Kylee wouldn't take a nap. So of course at about 4:30 she was a bear. She wanted to go put her pajamas on so I helped her undo her dress and I assumed she was going to change. But I guess she didn't make it too far. The walk must have been trecherous. She only made it to the living room before she fell asleep on the bean bags. Good thing she is so adorable.

A few weeks ago Brynlee had her friend Grace over to play. They were dressing up and putting on a show for me. These two girls are so alike sometimes it's funny. They play great together and it's nice for Bryn to have a fun friend to play with.

Jeremy and I got to go on a pre-Valentine's date last Saturday. We went to Red Lobster and had lunch. We saw a turkey cross the road on the way there. Kind of random, but actually true (it almost sounds like the start to a bad joke). But we had a great meal and then came home and had some quiet time while the kids played with some friends. It was a great, relaxing day. We need to do that more often.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment