At Grandma Artice's they love playing with the cats (those poor cats) and playing the WII. I think we're going to have to break down and get one soon; either that or move closer to Grandma. They also love that Grandma reads them books and plays puzzles with them.
At Grandpa's they could play outside for days. If you know Brynlee then you know that this is her kind of pet. One that doesn't move or breathe.

Jer's mom has a half dead cat and everytime Bryn has to walk by her she screams so when she asked to do this we were all shocked.

She got on without making a peep and had the biggest smile on her face while she rode. She would't pet the horses nose when she got off, but she would have rode for hours.
This year Price finally got to learn to rope a calf. These poor calves. First the guys castrated a couple of them then they had to be away from their moms while the kids roped them. I felt bad for them and for the moms who just had to watch their poor babies.
But Price had a great time and actually roped them a few times.

The highlight of the day had to be riding 'Class'. He was so excited and had such a great time. I wish he could have done it more.


The kids also got to feed the fish and drive the swivel bikes at Grandpa's.
.jpg)
1 comment:
Lynnette, I am so glad you decided to come, it was great seeing you and your fam, and your previous post on 'bad tude' I fully comprehend your point, but still glad you overcame your frustrations, you're better than me, I'm not sure I would've. --Major Kuddos--
Post a Comment