On Saturday morning we went to the library where firefighters were doing story time. They read books and then showed the kids their gear. Later we got to go out and see the fire truck. Price insisted on wearing his snowboots and coat and a plastic firefighter hat from the dollar store. He said it was his firefighter outfit. It was cute, but a little embarassing that he always insists on wearing a costume out in public. I'll have to remind him of this when he tells me that I embarass him.Since Kylee is usually asleep during all of our festivites I added a picture of her in my favorite outfit. It is fleece and so snuggly. She is getting so big and cute, pictures don't do her justice.
My mom, the wonderful seamstress, made these cute chef outfits for the kids. They loved them and helped to make pizza the night they got them. They look so cute and I always love any help with dinner. So thank you grandma for the great dressups!
For the past few weeks Price has been playing soccer through the Y. It has been interesting to say the least. If you know Jeremy you know that he is a VERY competetive person and I think he has been that way since he was little. So for Jer to see his son more interested in watching his shadow rather than playing soccer was a little tough. But overall I think Price had fun which is the whole point. He was usually waving at us or watching the people on the sidelines or even occasionally flirting with the girls (cutest girl named Aisnley on his team) rather than going after the ball. His team didn't do that great either. They finally scored their first goal last night (we're not sure if Price did it, but he claims he did). Then they gave the kids these medals. He was so excited!
His face is like that because he is saying "Cut the pickle". But I love because it just captures his personality.Other highlights this week include seeing a scene from the play Aladdin at library storytime and then doing a craft and having a treat.
Brynlee telling me I drive too fast then Price telling me to drive faster.
.jpg)
2 comments:
haha your family is so fun! Price sure keeps you on your toes, and it sounds like the girls aren't too far behind ;) They sure are cuties!!
I LOVE the chef's hats and aprons... so cute. Kylee is adorable. You guys sure do a lot of fun things.
Post a Comment