My mom left yesterday after staying with us for 10 days. So this morning it is back to reality. We had so much fun with her here. She did so much and I was really able to relax and enjoy the time spent with her. She also brought lots of good recipes and cooked dinner for us most nights. Now I guess I have to think up things to make myself!
She is such a fun grandma too. The kids had the best time with her. She taught them to hopscotch, read them books and sang them silly songs. I'm so glad that they will have fun memories of their grandma spending time with them and playing with them. And another bonus was that when she weighed in at Weight Watchers this morning she had lost weight on her trip. So I guess we will be advertising as a luxury spa trip now. If you're looking to lose weight just come hang out at our house with the kids, they'll definitely run you ragged.
So thank you mom for all you did. She even got roped into playing the piano in Primary yesterday and she did a great job. It made me wish that we lived closer to family and our kids were able to see their grandparents more. But this summer they should see them a lot with reunions and then with the baby coming. Hopefully we'll have lots of more fun times with grandma and grandpa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
You're lucky to have such a great mom. And it sounds like I need to thank her for playing the piano too, especially on such short notice. So, send on my thanks. I'm feeling better today, probably just some food poisoning. Is there anything she doesn't do? Maybe she should hire out her services.
Post a Comment