Saturday, June 20, 2009

Girls Day

This morning Jeremy took Price with him to go do some scouting stuff so it was just me and Brynlee at home. I forget how easy (and quiet) it is with just one kid around. It was nice to just spend some girl time together and I think Bryn likes being the only one to get attention. Although Jer did call once and she was saying "Price home, Price home". I think she meant "Bring Price home" but who knows?

Brynlee is notorious for playing in my makeup. So I finally put it up high enough where she can't reach it. But I cleaned out my makeup bag this morning and threw some stuff away. Apparently she dug it out of the trash and put on some lipstick. She did a pretty good job getting on her lips....and hands and in her ear. But doesn't it look pretty? I hope this is not a sign of things to come and her wanting to wear makeup to school in the 3rd grade.
I would never classify myself as a "crafty" person. But my mom got me a subscription to Family Fun magazine and they had the cutest shirts. So I decided to make the kids some shirts for the 4th. They turned out pretty good. Price's has fireworks all over it and Bryn's has ties on the front. Hopefully they look as cute as in the magazine. We also made some for their Hodson cousins so they can all match when we are out there for our reunion.


1 comment:

Hall Family said...

Brynlie is such a doll! (sorry I know I spelled that wrong) The shirts are cute too!! way to have fuN! :)