I keep meaning to post, but the weather was so nice last week that I wanted to be out enjoying it. Plus the kids have been doing and saying some funny things that I didn't want to forget.
Last Friday we were at Aldi's and I gave Price the quarter for the cart and he said "That's Joseph Smith". I was trying to tell him it was George Washington, but he didn't agree. Eventually he decided it was a girl since it had a ponytail.
We are now officially binki free after a week without it. Although yesterday after church and a meeting that lasted about 20 years I was tempted to just give it to her because I was tired and just wanted some peace and quiet, but it only took a few minutes for her to calm down and go to sleep. So I'm glad I held out.
The big hit in our house for the past few days has been paper airplaines and cardboard swords. Sometimes I wonder why we even buy our kids toys when they would much rather have these homemade toys. Price was pretending to be Capt. Moroni and slaying dragons last night. He has a very vivid immagination that's for sure.
I'm so glad that spring has finally come. It has taken forever, but I think it is finally here. I blame this on my dad, but I love the smell of fresh cut grass and dirt. I worked on raking the yard last week and have it mostly done. There's nothing I hate more than a junky yard so hopefully we can get ours looking half-way decent even if Jer is going to be gone a lot this month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
I love how Price is acting out Captain Moroni as one of his "heros"...that's so much fun to see, I bet! I still keep reading Bikini rather than binki..hahahaha Keep enjoying the weather!!! I love it too! :)
Post a Comment