Thursday, April 23, 2009
One of those Days
There are many reasons why I like living in Iowa rather than Utah or Idaho, but on days like today it would sure be nice to live closer to our parents. If so, I would have dumped the kids off for the day (or maybe the week). It seems today there has been constant whinyness and fighting and the kicker was when Brynlee dumped potting soil all over her head. Have you ever tried to get potting soil out of hair? It's as nearly bad as sand. Plus with Jeremy being gone I've lost my tag team. So needless to say, I've lost my sanity....Thank goodness it's Thursday and I can watch The Office (eventhough this season has been kinda lame). So if I can just make it 45 more minutes then I may just have a few quiet moments to myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Hang in there! Tomorrow will be better. BTW, I don't work on Mon, Wed, and Fri and can help if you need a sanity break! I can't say I've ever had to get potting soil out of hair before, but I have had some "when will this day get over, horrible" days.
Post a Comment