We have been teased by spring for the past few days with some great weather. But knowing Iowa I'm sure it won't last for too long. But we are enjoying it while we can. I got this cute picture of the kids the other night while we were hanging out in the backyard. It looks like they are having so much fun and playing together, but don't be deceived they were both shrieking for the other to get off just 2 seconds earlier. But at least they looked cute for the picture. And yes those are Price's swim goggles/sunglasses. They work for many occasions.

I was asking Price the other day "Where does Dad work?" and of course he knew "at the bank". But when I asked him where I worked he started laughing and said "Silly mom, you don't work". He said it again on the way home from swim lessons today. Apparently he thinks it is just hilarious that I would have a job. If this is what not working is like then maybe I should get a job, that might just be easier....
3 comments:
Brynlee is looking so grown up and beautiful; Jer is going to have scare many boys away when she hits her teenage years.
I just can't help but smile whenever I see Price; he just always looks like he is enjoying life.
Love you guys!
Brynlee is gorgeous. Price is a ham.
Makaya tells me I work at home...she sees me doing my chores as work...haha hilarious...too bad the pay isn't great...although the benefits are great! :)
Post a Comment