Saturday, November 21, 2015

Road Races and Piano Recital

Jeremy and I ran in the St. Jude's Corn Festival Race in August.  Jeremy of course rocked it and got a medal.  He has set a goal of trying to get under 20 minutes.  He has worked so hard but is yet to achieve his goal.  I'm still so proud of him and his continued diligence in trying to reach this goal.
 I've been teaching my kids piano for a few years now but earlier this year I also started teaching Cassidy and Emily Richards piano.  We decided to have an end of summer recital to show off all their hard work.  They all did a great job and I am so proud of all they have achieved.
 After the recital we went to Freddy's and had some ice cream.  It was a great night and these kids are awesome!

No comments: