Sunday, February 22, 2015

Minute to Win it

We don't watch TV on Sunday (we don't even have satellite or cable) and on Super Bowl Sunday we decided to eat some yummy food and play some games.  It was a fun time spent as a family and focusing on what is really important.
 
We played flip up.  I love that this shot caught the cup in mid air

 I obviously was not any good at flip cup and I make some pretty horrendous faces.
 We also had to try to stack cards up.  The table was too slick and we weren't too successful.

 Kylee having some fun with her family.
 Brynlee as cute as ever, Kylee with the photo bomb in the background.
We also had to try to stack golf balls on top of each other.  Then we ended up playing cards.  It was a fun night and we didn't miss anything by not watching the Super Bowl.

No comments: