The kids had a crazy hat/hair day at school. I did Kylee's hair in a 'bun hawk' and it was so fun and cute on her. But she being the diva didn't like it and insisted I take it out and she wore a hat instead.
Kid update:
Price is playing basketball through the YMCA and doing really well. He is the self proclaimed best player on his team and loves to take crazy outside shots. He did score a three pointer a few weeks ago which doesn't help when we tell him to dribble in closer before taking the shot. But he loves to play and is getting to be a lot better too. He is doing great in school an is giving me a lot less grief about playing the piano. His latest thing to say is "You look like you're from the '80s" and how he thinks that is the most insulting thing ever. He is also starting to be embarrassed by his nerdy mom too. sigh...
Brynlee is also playing basketball through the YMCA. She is still a little timid and lets other steal the ball away from her. But she is so giving and shares so well with others, I'm not surprised. But she is getting better and doing really well. She is super smart in school and really tries her best to do what is right and to follow her Heavenly Father. She is doing great passing off the Articles of Faith at church too.
Kylee is doing great in Kindergarten. They have started doing an online reading program and she is racing through it. She is very opinionated and loves to tell her family how much she loves them. She is really starting to care about how she looks and how she dresses. She would love to be able to wear make up every day and dye her hair blonde. I don't know how we will be able to handle her teenage years.
Jeremy travelled to DC a few weeks ago. And he has been travelling a lot for work. He is working on running a 10k in under 20 minutes and I think will be able to do it really soon. He teaches Gospel Doctrine at church and is doing a great job. It is really out of his comfort zone, but he's getting the hang of it.
I have been busy teaching at the YMCA. Emmaly, who normally teaches with me, has been out on maternity leave. So I've been flying solo and had to shoulder a lot of the responsibility on my own. It's been good for me, but hard and stressful. I will be glad when she starts back up in April.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment