Friday, April 12, 2013

April Fool's and other random pics

I had to take a picture of these two playing the computer.  They were being so good and playing so well together (which rarely happens).  I love that there were sharing and being so kind to each other.
 Kylee loves to pose for pictures.  Here she is in one of her favorite outfits.  I'm just glad she has pants on and isn't trying to go out in her swimsuit in 30 degree weather.
 For April Fool's Day we had a crazy dinner.  We didn't use plates and we used silly utensils like the tongs or a wooden spoon.  We had the different courses listed out with funny names and you had to choose what order you got your stuff in.
Brynlee is not happy because her first course was cheesecake and according to her it was "nasty".  But we had a good time being silly and I think Jeremy enjoyed having to do less dishes.

No comments: