Saturday, December 31, 2011

More Christmas

Here's how Price spent his Christmas day. He loves his new DS and has been having fun playing all his games.

I on the other hand spent a chunk of the day working on this. I swear you need an engineering degree to put these things together. Price helped for the first part, but he lost interest after a while and I was left constructing this Star Wars battleship. Luckily the instructions were easy to follow, but I kept asking myself "where's the structural engineer when we need him?"

Jeremy bought all his Christmas stuff a few weeks ago, but wouldn't get it out until Christmas. When he finally got his stuff out (a coat, some running shoes and some ties) he decided to reorganize his part of the closet. He even got rid of some old clothes (Hallelujah!). So this is how Jer spent most of his Christmas day.

In the usual tradition of the mom. I got some great household items. A new rug for the living room, a heavy duty can opener (every girl's dream present) and loads of body wash (is that a sign that I stink or that I need to take more showers?) But I also did get some cool new running shoes and my trip to Arizona.

No comments: