The kids were not very good at church (and spent most of it in the foyer) but who wants to sit quietly when there are fun toys at home to play with. The last speaker did a great job and I am so grateful for the talk she gave. She talked about having gratitude and it made me realize how I need to be more thankful in my own life. I am given so much and I need to show more appreciation for it.
After church we came home and played and hung out and had a nice relaxing day.
Kylee showing off her finds. She got a doll, some dress up, a Mrs. Potato head and some cute clothes. This is the only time all day I could get pants on her. The rest of the day she insisted on wearing just her shirt.

Brynlee and her new clothes. She also got some Barbie stuff and a Leapster (and a face covered in chocolate).

Getting Price to look up is a miracle. He got a DS and has had his nose in it ever since. He also got some Lego stuff and some clothes. But his faith is restored in Santa now that he has his DS.

A nice relaxing time spent with family. I couldn't ask for a better day.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment