We were raking some leaves last weekend. The kids wanted to jump in them so I raked them up a pile and let them play for awhile. The sort of helped clean them up when they were done, but mostly they watched me do all the work.

The latest obsession of Price has been digging for worms. He loves finding them and putting them in a plastic container. I don't know what he does with them after he finds them, but he loves digging them up. Which of course leads to lots of mud everywhere, but I guess that's half the fun.
The kids also love making things. With the help of Jeremy they made some airplanes to play in. They got a little carried away; Price had a gun mounted on his and attached all sorts of junk onto it. And don't you love how well Price fits into his?

I was on the computer and looked over and saw the girls watching a movie. Don't they look oh so comfortable?

Price had his last football game on Saturday. I think he had a good time playing. He likes running around and wearing a mouth guard. I don't know how interested he is in football, but then again he's only 6. Jeremy thinks he needs to be more aggressive/competetive, but I say let him be a kid. But thank goodness he's done, it gets a little old sitting and watching a bunch of 1st and 2nd graders attempt to play football. Plus he had this kid on his team that was a total pill. He was a bully and annoying and I just wanted to go over and slap him. What made it worse was that his mom would sit and watch him and not do anything about his obnoxiousness.

I love how my kids love to read books. At night instead of wanting a stuffed animal they want books to look at while they fall asleep. Kylee is usually surrounded by 5 books at night, which can't be comfortable, but it's too cute.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment