Monday, September 12, 2011

Kylee's birthday

Kylee is 2! Thinking back over the past two years I've realized that it has been busy and a long two years. I love this cute little girl, she brings a lot of joy and excitement to our house.

She had a great birthday. She opened her presents and had pancakes for breakfast. She got a unicorn pillow pet (which Brynlee has already taken over and given Kylee her pig pillow pet) a play camera and a recorder which she has been playing all the time.



We had a birthday dinner with cake and ice cream. It is also our friend Gena's birthday this week so we had her over to celebrate her birthday too. I hope she had a good time. It can get pretty wild at our house.
Kylee loved being sung to and she actually ate her cake this year, which she picked out all by herself.



We had a pretty busy weekend. Price had his first flag football game which lasted forever. I don't think anyone was timing the first half of the game so it just dragged on. Price had fun (meaning his team lost) and that's all that really matters. The other team and a kid that was pretty quick, plus trying to get a bunch of 6 and 7-year-olds to understand football can be pretty comical.

On Saturday night we had a ward party at the park. The kids had a great time playing with friends and they weren't bugging me the whole time so I consider the night a success. Plus our neighbors came. Jeremy and the kids invited them and they actually showed up. I had a bad attitude about inviting them so I guess that shows me that you never know when someone will actually accept your invitation. Thankfully Jeremy hasn't rubbed it in too much.

1 comment:

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

I can't believe I had you watch Grace on Kylee's Birthday. I am sorry. Kylee is such a sweet girl! Happy Birthday to her ;)