Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Winter

We are having an unexpected morning at home today. We did our usual this morning, drop Price off and school and went to the Y. When we got there Brynlee was crying and saying that she was sick. So we came home and are snuggled in jammies watching movies. I'm not sure if she really is sick or she just didn't want to go the the Y today. Either way we're just bumming around so I decided to catch up on my blogging. Not much has been going on here just being stuck inside because of cold weather.
Kylee LOVES shoes. If we leave our bedroom door open she goes in there and plays with all of our shoes. We keep the door closed now so she goes into the kids' closet and plays with their's instead.

I was taking pics of Kylee and the shoe and got this cute one of Bryn. She is so sweet and getting so old. Lately she has loved playing with her dollies. She carries around her purse/diaper bag and says she is going to take her baby and run some errands.

Found the deal of the week on Monday. I have been looking for a dresser for the girls for awhile. I can't find anything that is quality and priced right. I stopped by the Goodwill on Monday just to see if they had anything. I found a pretty decent dresser for only $16. It just needs some sanding and paiting and I think it will work great for the girls. It's been too cold to finish it so it's just waiting in our garge for a little wamer weather. I'll post some after pics when I finish.

I was giving baths and getting everyone ready for bed when I hear Price call to me from the bathroom. I go in there and he is wearing his snorkel ready for his tub. He is a funny kid and always seems to make me laugh.


A few weeks ago we got a Ford Focus for Jeremy to drive to work. His Honda is on it's last leg, but he still uses it to drive around town since it's a lot more roomier than the Focus. I've driven it a couple of times and I really love it. It's a stick shift and it takes me back to my high school and college days when the cars that I drove were stick shifts. It's a zippy little car and so much fun to drive. It has no leg room though and there's no way we all could fit in it. But it's such a cute little car and I love driving it around whenever I can.

No comments: