
On Friday night I went to see "Last Song". I'm such a sucker for sappy Nicholas Sparks movies. I read the book while we were in Utah. The movie was good though, probably because it was so different from the book. Movies made from books are never as good as the book so it's nice when it's different enough to enjoy both.
On Saturday I went to the outlet mall with two girls from my neighborhood. We all have boys in preschool at the same school (although Price is in a different class from the other two). It was fun to have some "girl time" and to just relax. I didn't buy too much, but I'm not a big believer in buying my kids nice summer clothes. They are just going to get muddy and crappified so I'll just wait and get some at a garage sale. But I did get Price some church shirts, church pants and a tie. Why is it that I can only find ties (non clip on ones) at The Children's Place? Good thing they were on sale. When I got home Jeremy had mowed the lawn and trimmed the hedges. It was a day full of fun surprises!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment