We have some new neighbors nextdoor. It's two brothers that are in their early to mid 20's and the one brother's fiancee. They are really nice, we've talked to them a few times. But for some reason the kids are over in their yard everyday. I don't want to be that family that has the annoying kids that bug everyone. They are always over there or yelling over the fence "Hi, how are ya!", "Sure is a nice day" or whatever. Well tonight I'm making dinner and I check on Price and Bryn and they are in the neighbor's yard talking to the girl through the window. In a little while the younger brother comes out and plays with them. He even gets out a football and is running around playing pass with them. Of course they are loving it, but I'm sure he's just annoyed. Who knows, maybe there's a slight (probably miniscule) chance he's having fun.
Anyway when dinner was ready they came home and I was talking to them about leaving the neighbors alone and not going over there and bugging them. Oh yeah, during Conference they were over there squirting them with water guns. But the older brother squirted them with the hose. He was probably trying to get them to go away, but they never listen. Anyway, so I was telling them to not annoy people. And Price's response was "Mom, we're just trying to be his friend. Jesus said to love everyone and to treat them nice." How can I argue with that? Hopefully he will continue to be kind to all he meets. And for those of you who worry, don't. I was outside watching them while they played ball with the neighbor. I've seen too many shows about crazy people to let them be alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Oh Price, what a cutie! Would Jesus squirt them with water guns? j/k.
Post a Comment