Everytime I've had a baby my mom has come and made these cookies that are SO good. That is one thing I will miss about not having any more kids. I know I can still make them whenever, but it's nice to have them after you've just given birth and you really don't feel guilty about eating 10 of them at a time. So here's the recipe, but be warned they are so addictive and you may find yourself eating them all in one sitting (or maybe that's just me).
Wendy's Devil's Food Surprise Cookies
1 Devil's food Cake Mix
2 Eggs
1/3 cup oil
Rollos
Mix cake mix, egss and oil together. Place about 1 teaspoon of mixture in hand and flatten. Place 1 Rollo in the center and roll into a ball. Place on a ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 7-10 min. at 350 degrees. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Kylee is doing really good. She just sleeps and eats and has been so sweet. We have been really lucky so far. Hopefully she will continue to be a great baby.
Is it Halloween already? Nope, just a regular day of dress-ups at our house. The kids were playing outside and were dressed as a cowboy and a princess. I went outside to get them to come in for dinner and Price told me he couldn't come in yet he had to rescue the princess. They do have their moments where they play together really well. I just wish they happened more often.
.jpg)
5 comments:
Your new little gal is so cute. Nancy looks great...and thin too! I sure miss you guys. Wish we could all get together.
I think you just killed my icecream bowl of misery....I think I need these rollo surprise cookies instead! Too bad I already bought the 2 tubs of icecream to drown out any lonliness I may feel while Al's finishing year's end at work! hahaha That's so fun your mom came!! I like hearing stories like this!! You always know your friends are in good hands when mom's around :) the kiddos are adorable by the way :)
That is good that your mom could come. Did you dad make you salsa when he was there? I'll hope so for your sake!!!
Ohhhh... so sweet! She is adorable and of course Price and Brynlee are as cute as ever too. I miss you guys so much.
I love the "I need to rescue the princess" comment. Cute kids.
Post a Comment