I started having contractions on Monday night about 10; that along with some killer heartburn kept me up. At about 12:30 am I woke Jer up and told him it was time to go to the hospital. He wasn't so sure and didn't want to go and then get sent home. But after my water broke I think he was a little more convinced, but first he had to take a shower (never mind the woman in labor!). We dropped the kids off at our friends' house (Thank you Indhi and Denver!) and got to the hospital around 1:30am.
She was finally born about 4:50am and all went well. She was 7lb 4 oz and 19 3/4 in.

The whole fam, me in all my fabulousness. The kids have been so good to her. When she cries Price will come and talk to her and say "It's ok sweetheart don't cry" and kiss her. Brynlee loves to hug her and hold her. I was a little concerned they would be too rough and not understand that she is their new sister. But they have been so sweet and so cute and have just loved her. Hopefully that will continue.
Price started school later that same morning Kylee was born and he seems to really like it. I feel bad I wasn't there to take him, but I guess it's only preschool and he probably won't remember that.
My mom flew in later the same night Kylee was born and has been a great help. It's still a little weird that we have 3 kids, but I'm sure we'll get used to it eventually.Kylee is adorable. I seem to forget how little they are. I guess I'm just used to dealing with the "big kids", but I love snuggling and holding her. So sweet!
.jpg)
8 comments:
She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congratulations. Good Job Lynnie!
Happy recovery.
Yah!! So happy for you that it's over becuase I know that you have been uncomfortable... but were not even close to big!! Congrats. She's a beautiful baby. Lucky to have mom there to help. Soak it up and rest. Let us know if we can be of help.
Congratulations! What a cute bunch of kids you've made!
Oh, she is so precious! I can't believe you have three kids either! Sometimes I feel like we should still be playing house and riding big wheels. I really do wish we lived closer so I could help you and hold her. I'm glad Price and Bryn are loving her. Price calling her "sweetheart" is adorable. I hope things keep going well for you guys and your mom sticks around for a while. :)
She is adorable!!! She fits in with the other two! :) I love how the guys just need their showers...haha And boy did Kylee come fast!!!! Good thing?!
Congrats and welcome to the world of three kids. It gets a little crazy sometimes, so good luck with that! And by the way, where did you get the name Kylee from? hmmmmmmm? The pictures of her are adorable. Enjoy her while she's so tiny, they grow up way too fast.
So Cute!! Wish we were there! Congrats!!
Such a little sweetie, fits right in with your other little cuties. Congrats woman!
oh, by the way, I found your blog through Tracy's. Now I stalk you. Hugs!
Post a Comment