Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Crazy Week

We got Price a twin bed last weekend and now Brynlee gets his toddler bed. I decided to move her out of her crib now so the transition with the new baby will go a little smoother. So now the they are sharing a room and it has been quite the adventure this week getting them to sleep.

I love that they get along and play together, but when it's bedtime it gets a little old. Slowly, they are getting better each day, but it still takes some patience. Last night I went to check on them at 9; Brynlee was dead asleep and Price had turned the light on was playing with his book that reads to him. Luckily she can sleep through anything, I guess that's a good thing for when the baby cries at night and you have a brother who doesn't go to sleep.
Usually at nap time I have to put Brynlee in her crib since they have too much fun playing, but today they actually went to sleep and it's not even 1 o'clock yet! So I guess that means we are making progress and it will get easier everyday to have them in the same room.
My favorite time of day...

2 comments:

Kylee said...

I was going to ask you how you were going to do the bedroom situation once the baby comes. I'm glad you're on top of things. When we were on vacation, and were in the same room, Alec would dose off then Jacob would tease him and wake him. It wasn't very fun to deal with, but I'm sure your kids will get used to having each other there in no time.

Hall Family said...

Hang in there...this is one of those things that UNFORTUNATELY takes time! haha But it sounds like things are getting better! Here's hoping for you!! :)