Sunday, January 24, 2016

Pinewood Derby

Price had his last Pinewood Derby on Friday.  I am not sad either.  I'm sad he's growing up so fast, but not sad we don't have to go to another one of these.  This is the best smile I could get out of him.  He was a little bummed he didn't do better.  He had a close race and the judges gave it to another boy.
 His car was "The Flash".  I painted the yellow and red on.  I think it looks great.
We were combined with the other two Cedar Rapids wards and it was chaotic.  The judges were a little questionable and the Emcee was rather annoying but then again I could have just been in a bad mood since it was Friday and I was tired.  But kids were running amok and there were treats spilled on the floor. It was a crazy ruckus.  But Price's car was awesome and he did pretty good.
 
Love my Weblos Scout!

No comments: