The weather had been nice and we decided to head out to the arboretum and enjoy the fresh air. Jeremy was training for a race and wanted to run outside so we went with him. While he ran the kids and I walked around. There was still some snow/ice on the paths. As I was telling the kids to be careful because it was slippery I fell down. It wasn't graceful, it was pathetic. I went down like a bag of rocks. And then because it was slippery I couldn't get back up. The kids were no help either. They just sat and laughed at me. I ended up scraping up my leg but had no other injuries. Thankfully.
Love these kids of mine and the fun memories that we make together. They love climbing the trees and throwing rocks into the creek. They also found lots of big sticks to play with. A great spring day!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment