It has been far too long since I've updated the old blog about our busy lives. You'd think with the kids in school I'd have more time for such things, but you'd be wrong. We have been running around wild with activities and other things. I finally got 2012 printed into the annual blog book. But considering that it is October, it's not a very impressive feat.
Kylee turned 4 in September. She got some dress ups, roller skates and had a fun day dedicated to her. She is already planning next year's party.Brynlee and Kinnick are best buds. He loves to snuggle in her bed and she loves to tote him around. Despite what Jeremy says he is a great dog and we're glad we have him.
This is Brynlee's favorite outfit. She wears it a couple times a week. She convinced me to get it for her when we were in Costco in Utah. I would say we've definitely got our money's worth.
Kylee and her usually crazy faces. The kids love to get the camera out and take pictures of themselves.
Kylee's newest thing is to dress up in her Sunday clothes and come knock on the front door. She is Sister Hodson and she has a message to share with us. These "messages" usually come about dinner time and while we eat she tells us about her family and where she is from. she is so cute and I love that she is excited to be a missionary already.
yet again the girls being silly with the camera
Another exciting day at the Hodson home watching 'The Wiggles'.
I've started teaching the neighbor girl piano. She is cute and doesn't throw fits or complain (unlike my kids who complain every time we have lessons).
Elder Higham was here for a few weeks while he waited for his Visa to Australia. He is a great missionary & he loved to spoil Kinnick. Not the finest looking picture of the Hodson girls, but you get what you get with us.
For Livestrong we went to Jones Park and played some disc golf. It was a beautiful day and it was so fun to be more relaxed and talk more. I am horrible at throwing a Frisbee, but I really had a good time.
Kylee found a tree to climb and eventually got stuck. Good thing she is so cute.
So that is what we've been up to in the last few months. I'm teaching a class at the YMCA called Youth Fit. It's for kids 7-16 and we play games, lift weights and have fun. I love it, but it makes for busy days. Price is doing soccer and running club at school and Jeremy has been working in Minnesota. Kylee loves preschool and Brynlee seems to get her name drawn out for the prize bucket like everyday.
We're loving life and enjoying the great weather we've had.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment