We survived the summer. Kinnick loves to snuggle on the couch. This is me taking a nap and he loves to be on my lap. He's a good little dog, despite what Jeremy says
Brynlee loves her missing teeth. I seem to find lots of selfies from her. But how can she resist with such a cute little face.I loved this pic of Kylee and Kinnick. Anytime you lay on the couch he has to keep you company.
In other news, we've decided to sell our house. We are wanting to move to something bigger with more bathrooms. But we've only had a couple of showings so we'll see what happens.
A few weeks ago Jeremy ran in a 5k race out in Palo. His goal is to get under 20min. I say he got it, but he doesn't think he has. He got 20:15. So I guess he still has some work to do.
yesterday I was able to do a 5k with one of my Livestrong participants. She ran for part of it, but she completed it faster than she thought. it was fun to watch someone make a goal and then get to be with them when they achieved it.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment