We've been busy around here with lots going on this Spring. We built some raised bed gardens and they are doing great. I need to take a picture one stuff comes up better.
We went and saw the new Star Trek movie last Saturday. I was super leery since I'm not into Star Trek at all, but it was really good and I liked it. But then again anytime I can get out and leave the kids is a good time!
In other big news I got called to be the Relief Society President. Super scary and overwhelming, but I'm excited and I have great counselors so hopefully I don't drop the ball. But I feel too young and inexperienced for such a calling. But the Bishop didn't think that was a valid excuse (he's only a year older than me). So I've started that this week and trying to juggle all the other things that need to get done too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment