Price has finally, FINALLY lost his first tooth. He first noticed his tooth was loose back in August. I thought he'd be like me and wiggle it like crazy until it fell out. But aparantly not, because it was the middle of September before it fell out. It was so loose and he wouldn't let me or Jeremy pull it. But finally it came out. He wrote the cutest note to the tooth fairy. It said that this was the first tooth that he lost and he was very excited.
The tooth right next to the other one was loose too. Luckily that one didn't take as long. The other day Price came to me and said that his tooth was really loose after he ate a cookie. I asked to feel it and as I touched it (ok, maybe I pulled on it) it went flying out of his mouth. So now he's had 2 visits from the tooth fairy and he's very excited.
The girls would see her walking him and would go with her. They loved him and he was just the perfect temperment for them. He was mellow and calm. Well, Donna convinced us that we needed to have a dog. She refuted any disputes that we had and we decided he'd be a good addition to our family. It took a little convincing Jeremy, but now we love him and he's getting used to living with us.
He's a mix. We're not sure exactly what; maybe some shih tzu and some bichon. But he's adorable and he's slowly getting into a routine with us. But he doesn't shed and we gave him a bath so he's not stinky so hopefully we'll be good pet owner's. Oh, and his name's Kinnick. Kylee says it so cute-we were going to change his name, but somehow it's just stuck.
So this past weekend we've been getting used to having a dog around and watching Conference. Today we have been battling sickness too. Price has an earache (after being outside in the cold without a hat-he wouldn't listen to his mother), Brynlee has pink eye and Kylee has croup (I think) oh yeah and Kinnick is getting over an ear infection so he gets drops in his ears twice a day. So just line everybody up for their spray down of Lysol. Hopefully they'll all be feeling better tomorrow. But I guess I'd rather they all be sick together and get it over with sooner.


.jpg)
1 comment:
Yeah for Price. The dog is cute. But serious, I wrote because your Lysol comment made me laugh.
Post a Comment