So I've mentioned a few times that the kids have been going to this Summer Enrichment the past few months. It was definitely a life saver this summer. The two oldest needed something to do and I needed them to be away for a few hours to keep my sanity. Summer Enrichment was the perfect solution. The kids got to do some super fun stuff and I got a few quiet hours, plus it was free. Wahoo!
Here they are with Hannah, one of the girls who was in charge of the program.
Chelsea was the other girl who ran the program. The kids had so much fun with these two. It took Kylee most of the summer, but finally she opened up to them and played with them. We are going to miss them so much. Hopefully they will be back next summerSome highlights of the Summer Enrichment include: luau party, making cakes, field trips, disc golf, playing at the splash pad, making things in the workshop, eating snacks and playing carpet ball. A great summer activity; can't wait until next year.
Thank you Matthew 25!


.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment