Saturday, January 15, 2011

Playing Games

Not too much has been going on around here. Just hanging out, going to school, work and the gym. Just the regular places.
Last night we had our friends the Andersons over for dinner and games. We were showing them our blog book from 2010 and their goal was to be able to make it into the 2011 blog book, so here they are. I love little Denver's face. He sure knows how to pose for pictures.

We played some dominos and of course the Hodsons were severly beaten by the Andersons. But they have a lot more practice than we do. It was still a lot of fun even if we aren't much of a challenge to play against.

Kylee was upset about something after church last week. Her face is so cute. She's finally getting at that stage where she knows what she wants and she gets upset when she doesn't get it.

Brynlee is now a Sunbeam in Primary and Price is in CTR 5. They got these crowns on Sunday so he wanted to pose with Brynlee and her crown. I made some comment about them being king and queen, but Price corrected me and told me he was the prince.


Since school is back in I started driving carpool for some kids in our neighborhood. I only have to take them in the mornings, but it sure is a lot different than just taking Price. Brynlee loves picking them up and wishes we picked them up in the afternoon as well.

Yesterday I fixed a hinge on our garge door that had broken. I was excited, now it will close all on it's own. I took the girls and we were getting the parts we needed at Lowe's. I think I looked like I was lost though because some worker came and asked me if I needed help. No, I just like to wander around and see all the stuff that I want but don't need. Maybe I'm weird, but I love walking around home improvement stores. Although I do tend to get crazy ideas of stuff that I think I can do to improve our house.

That's about all we've been up to so far for 2011. Jeremy's been in the office a lot more than usual lately. It's been nice to have him home by 5 or 5:30 every night. We could get used to it that's for sure.

No comments: