

What do you do when it's cold and rainy in Iowa? At our house we go camping. Indoor camping of course.
First we made some indoor smores. *Beware* your smoke alarm will go off when making smores over the stove, but they were definitely worth it.

Then we set up the tent in the basement and had a little campout. The kids had a great time. They want to sleep in the tent everynight.

Jeremy somehow ended up in our bed while I was downstairs with the kids. Luckily the futon is down there and I slept on that. I realize I'm not as young as I used to be and sleeping on the hard floor no longer has any appeal to me.
The other night I heard someone get up and go to into the bathroom. I thought it was just someone trying to get out of going to bed. I went to see who it was and found Price sleep walking. He was so tired that he started peeing on the bathroom floor because he wasn't awake enough to make it to the toilet. Poor kid, luckily it was on the floor and not on the rug or in is bed.
I think this is a sign that we spend too much time on our phones.

She loves to jibber jabber and really acts like she's talking to someone. I don't know what we're going to do when she is a teenager.
.jpg)
2 comments:
Love the eyes closed while rocking out! So hilarious!
My littlest pretends that everything is a phone and I usually hear her saying uh huh over and over again.
Post a Comment