Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Stay on the Sunny Side

Since I am in the final agonizing weeks of pregnancy I've been trying to think of the positive things in life rather than concentrating on how large and uncomfortable I feel.

So here's a few things I will miss about being pregnant:
1-eating whatever I feel like and not feeling guilty about it or the fact that I gain 5 pounds in 2 weeks.
2-Sleeping in and letting Jeremy get the kids a snack and turn on the TV. Oh wait, that's all the time. I think this one will stick around even after the baby is born.
3-Having an excuse to take a nap in the afternoon.
4-Just sitting and reading to the kids rather than getting things done around the house. That is definitely one thing I need to do better-just spend time with them when I can. I can always swiffer later.
5-Letting Jeremy wait on me. He is so good about getting me whatever I ask for and not complaining.

I am very lucky to have such a wonderful husband who puts up with my complaining about how gross I feel and the kids have been so good to help and to let me rest when I need it. But I will definitely not miss being pregnant. Hopefully it's just a week or two away!

1 comment:

Hall Family said...

Just keep grinning...you can do it!! (tune it to Dory's "just keep swimming") Almost there!! Can see the finish line!! :D